Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness training presented by Widders Consultancy on behalf of the City of Parramatta Council and Western Sydney Community Forum.The full day training will cover:
- Improving service delivery for Aboriginal clients and communities
- How to engage with Aboriginal communities
- Communicating effectively with Aboriginal clients
- A brief in-depth look at the comparative Black and White history of Australia and how it affects current work practices and Aboriginal people in today’s society
- Sharing and learning stories – personal and work experiences
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided on the day. Please ensure any dietary requirements are stated when filling out your ticket.