This much-awaited discussion paper from the Commonwealth Department of Health provides an opportunity to give feedback on the next steps for an integrated care at home program (including the amalgamation of the Commonwealth Home Support Program and Home Care Packages). Written submissions close on 21st August. WSCF will be seeking your feedback via local community care forums and our rescheduled Manager’s Community Care Forum to be held on 1st August. For more information and to access discussion paper and feedback template.
- Ten Minutes with Natasha Lay
- Featured Profile: MAGIC Project Manager Lisa Harrison
- WSCF Profile Feature: Nepean Food Services Manager Ditte Kozak
- Western Sydney Community Forum: Community Care Stakeholders’ Survey
- WSCF and CHETRE launch HIA Report: “Is Anyone Listening?” Western Sydney Airport Community Engagement