This section includes some generic and very basic tools and resources for small NGOs and some more specific client service tools including very useful person centred tools, an outcome planning tool designed particularly for people receiving packages, tools for creating dementia friendly organisations and GLBTI Inclusive Practice Tools. Also included is a client hoarding evaluation tool - the Environment Cleanliness and Clutter Scale.
To assist HACC and CCSP services embrace changes and reforms in the aged care and disability sector, Western Sydney Community Forum has developed Tool Share. It provides an easy and free online method for encouraging and supporting HACC / CCSP services to share useful tools across the sector.
Templates, pro-formas, checklists and other tools in the following areas would be particularly useful:
- Implementing Consumer Directed Care
- Implementing individualised funding
- Wellness / Enabling approach
- Tools to assist with consumer choice and control
- Complying with Home Care Standards, Disability Service Standards and other Quality Assurance requirements
- Sample policies and procedures relevant to the reforms
- Business and corporate tools
- Specific tools for individual services (eg. Community Transport)
Western Sydney Community Forum is developing new tools and templates over the next few months and will be uploading them here and encourage the sector to forward any tools or templates that they have found useful to share.
Please forward any tools or templates to email@example.com, for uploading to this site.