Homelessness NSW has recently released an analysis of the publicly available information about the status of homelessness services before and following the Going Home, Staying Home reforms. Homelessness NSW has found that the number of family specific services has experienced significant growth while services catering to men have seen a significant reduction. Services for young people have seen a modest growth while services specifically for women remain around the same.
- Billie Sankovic in New Planner: Social Infrastructure and Services are just as vital to Liveability
- Western Sydney City Deals Commit to the Future of Western Sydney
- International Women’s Day retrospective in film, with a song by Aunty Jacinta Tobin
- Catalyst West – Dynamic Discussion around western Sydney’s flourishing future
- Western Sydney Shines at the Annual ZEST Awards