Homelessness NSW has recently released an analysis of the publicly available information about the status of homelessness services before and following the Going Home, Staying Home reforms. Homelessness NSW has found that the number of family specific services has experienced significant growth while services catering to men have seen a significant reduction. Services for young people have seen a modest growth while services specifically for women remain around the same.
- WSCF Profile Feature: Nepean Food Services Manager Ditte Kozak
- Western Sydney Community Forum: Community Care Stakeholders’ Survey
- WSCF and CHETRE launch HIA Report: “Is Anyone Listening?” Western Sydney Airport Community Engagement
- Free Workshop: Asylum Seekers Resource Centre presents ‘Words That Work’
- ZEST Awards Hall of Fame: Yvonne Santalucia