Released by the Association for Children with a Disability, this planning workbook has been developed with a specific focus on what families need and are asking for in their NDIS planning meetings. To access workbook, click here.
- WSCF Profile Feature: Nepean Food Services Manager Ditte Kozak
- Western Sydney Community Forum: Community Care Stakeholders’ Survey
- WSCF and CHETRE launch HIA Report: “Is Anyone Listening?” Western Sydney Airport Community Engagement
- Free Workshop: Asylum Seekers Resource Centre presents ‘Words That Work’
- ZEST Awards Hall of Fame: Yvonne Santalucia