This template, developed by Mental Health Carers NSW assists people with disability, their families & carers to understand the terminology used in NDIS. It can help carers and people with disability to identify care and support needs so that they can effectively communicate their needs to the NDIS. Download the template here
- Join Us at Western Sydney Community Forum!
- Check out our Useful Tools and Links
- Improving the Delivery and Navigation of Respite Services for People Living with Dementia
- Advanced Care Planning Resources for People with Dementia
- Zero Tolerance Framework & Resources on Understanding and Preventing Abuse of People with Disability