These new online resources, created by Alzheimer’s Australia in partnership with the University of Wollongong and Carers Australia, aim to promote best practice strategies for respite service providers and to assist people with dementia and their carers to navigate the system. Click on information for consumers and information for service providers
- Join Us at Western Sydney Community Forum!
- Check out our Useful Tools and Links
- Improving the Delivery and Navigation of Respite Services for People Living with Dementia
- Advanced Care Planning Resources for People with Dementia
- Zero Tolerance Framework & Resources on Understanding and Preventing Abuse of People with Disability