WSCF continues to add new tools and links to our Useful Tools and Links web page. Some recently added tools and links include tools to assist people with their NDIS plans, resources to understand and prevent abuse of people with disability, tools to assist people with dementia and their carers plan for and access services. Check out these tools here.
- WSCF Profile Feature: Nepean Food Services Manager Ditte Kozak
- Western Sydney Community Forum: Community Care Stakeholders’ Survey
- WSCF and CHETRE launch HIA Report: “Is Anyone Listening?” Western Sydney Airport Community Engagement
- Free Workshop: Asylum Seekers Resource Centre presents ‘Words That Work’
- ZEST Awards Hall of Fame: Yvonne Santalucia