Released by The University of Sydney, these resources include a framework for implementation, community education resources, planning ahead workbooks and brochures on decision making. Click here to access.
- Featured Profile: MAGIC Project Manager Lisa Harrison
- WSCF Profile Feature: Nepean Food Services Manager Ditte Kozak
- Western Sydney Community Forum: Community Care Stakeholders’ Survey
- WSCF and CHETRE launch HIA Report: “Is Anyone Listening?” Western Sydney Airport Community Engagement
- Free Workshop: Asylum Seekers Resource Centre presents ‘Words That Work’